Thursday, December 31, 2009

WELCOME 2010

Happy New Year to Everyone!!!!

Welcome to my new blog!! As we ring in the New Year, my husband and I will be moving into
a very sweet, Cozy Cottage style home: it sits amongst a host of trees and overlooks a golf course. As I was standing on the top porch amongst the trees, I found it easy to come up with the name for this blog...."Tree Top Musings" The empty nest part applies to our son finishing High School in the next 6 months. As he embarks upon college....We hope to embark upon having more free time "smaller home" and less work "maintenance."

As I turn our Cozy Cottage from a blank canvas into a lived in home. I plan on posting the changes that we make. I also look forward to continuing the sharing of my crochet and craft projects with you all!

So, let me know if you found me....and lets have a great 2010 together....

Hugs, Lisa

2 comments: