Monday, January 4, 2010

Beautiful Crochet Squares

Hello to all.....I hope the first week of January is treating you all kind. I'm liking the idea of 2010 and hoping it will continue to be a year of helping those in need of clothing, food and LOVE!



Since I have not crochet a project to post recently, I wanted to share these amazing Crochet Squares from the blog Thornberry. I hope you enjoy her blog as much as I do...Such a talented women......You can read more about these squares and her other projects by clicking here.....




We have yet to move into our Tree Top Cottage. My mom and I are spending this first week of January, giving the inside a new coat of paint....I'm finding this to be a very welcoming project. Our home to be is full of bright sunshine, bay windows, and french doors that give you the feeling that the outdoors is the indoors. Due to the golf course meeting up with our backyard we now have birds, ducks, and geese coming and going. The good news is I do not feel the need to rescue them, for they are all enjoying their lives and look very healthy.
Well, that is all I have to share for now....I hope to have a project to share real soon...take care...Hugs, Lisa

1 comment:

  1. love those squares. Your cottage sounds wonderful, I look forward to reading all about it. Catherine x

    ReplyDelete