Friday, January 22, 2010

Crochet a Lacy Scarf




I found this sweet Lacy Scarf pattern over at Kittyboo's "Little slice of life, blog". Kittyboo crochets such pretty scarves, and shares her patterns on her site for all to enjoy. You can find the pattern for this Lacy Scarf " here .

I have never worked with a lace weight yarn before or a small hook. So, I look forward to crocheting this scarf, as it might be a challenge. I find that I can not work my stitches as fast as when I'm working with a thick yarn and a large hook. So, if I can complete this pattern, I will be sure to post a pic....the good news is Kittyboo will answer questions you have for her, in regards to her patterns....so, let me know if you decide to stitch one up and maybe share a pic, also......

Hugs, Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment